Home / US / South Carolina / Aynor

Aynor, SC Weather

Current Weather Report for Sat Aug 24 2019

As of 2:56 AM EDT SAT AUG 24 2019

74°F 23°c

Feels Like 74°F

Aynor, SC  weather condition is Fair and 74°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Aynor SC, as of 2:56 AM EDT SAT AUG 24 2019, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 74 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 74 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 94 percent with a dew point of 72.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is NorthWest at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 6:43 AM and Sunset is at 7:52 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 84. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.01 inHg. falling

Humidity 94%

Wind NW. 6mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Heat Index 74°F

Dew Point 72°F / 22°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:43 AM

Sunset 7:52 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Aynor SC Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 816 AM UTC SAT AUG 24 2019
Low: 72°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 84°F
Low: 69°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 84. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

High: 82°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 85°F
Low: 70°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 86°F
Low: 71°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Aynor, SC temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 AM Sat, Aug 24th 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 3:50 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.94 degrees fahrenheit at 3:56 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 29511.