Belmont Shore, CA Weather

Current Report for Fri Dec 6 2019

As of 9:53 PM PST FRI DEC 6 2019

59°F 15°c

Feels Like 59°F

Belmont Shore, CA  weather condition is Overcast and 59°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Belmont Shore CA, as of 9:53 PM PST FRI DEC 6 2019, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 59 degrees fahrenheit, or 15 degrees celsius and feels like 59 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.15 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 87 percent with a dew point of 55.0 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:42 AM and Sunset is at 4:43 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 58. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.15 inHg. falling

Humidity 87%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 59°F

Dew Point 55°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:42 AM

Sunset 4:43 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 235 PM UTC FRI DEC 06 2019
Low: 58°F

Chance Of Showers

A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 58. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

High: 65°F
Low: 58°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 62°F
Low: 54°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 63°F
Low: 51°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 63.

High: 65°F
Low: 52°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Belmont Shore, CA temperature has been today, from to . .