Bemidji, MN Weather

Current Report for Fri Sep 20 2019

As of 3:38 AM CDT FRI SEP 20 2019

59°F 15°c

Feels Like 59°F

Bemidji, MN  weather condition is Fair and 59°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Bemidji MN, as of 3:38 AM CDT FRI SEP 20 2019, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 59 degrees fahrenheit, or 15 degrees celsius and feels like 59 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 96 percent with a dew point of 57.6 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 7:02 AM and Sunset is at 7:20 PM. The moon phase is a Last Quarter Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 74. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. falling

Humidity 96%

Wind SE. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Heat Index 59°F

Dew Point 58°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:02 AM

Sunset 7:20 PM

Moon Phase Last Quarter Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 729 AM UTC FRI SEP 20 2019
High: 79°F
Low: 65°F

Increasing Clouds

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 79. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 74°F
Low: 53°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 74. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 64°F
Low: 48°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 69°F
Low: 52°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

High: 69°F
Low: 50°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Bemidji, MN temperature has been today, from to . .

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 56601, and 56619.