Berryville, VA Weather

Current Report for Mon Apr 6 2020

As of 6:55 PM EDT MON APR 6 2020

63°F 17°c

Feels Like 63°F

Berryville, VA  weather condition is Fair and 63°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Berryville VA, as of 6:55 PM EDT MON APR 6 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 63 degrees fahrenheit, or 17 degrees celsius and feels like 63 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.97 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 32 percent with a dew point of 32.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is East at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 6:45 AM and Sunset is at 7:41 PM. The moon phase is a Full Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A chance of showers after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday has an expected forecast of A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.97 inHg. steady

Humidity 32%

Wind E. 6mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Wind Chill 63°F

Dew Point 32°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:45 AM

Sunset 7:41 PM

Moon Phase Full Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 834 PM UTC MON APR 06 2020
Low: 48°F

Increasing Clouds

A chance of showers after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 68°F
Low: 54°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 75°F
Low: 49°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

High: 67°F
Low: 38°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 52°F
Low: 34°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Berryville, VA temperature has been today, from 3:15 AM to 7:15 PM Mon, Apr 6th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 48.2 degrees fahrenheit at 4:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 66.2 degrees fahrenheit at 4:15 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 22611.