Bladensburg, MD Weather

Current Report for Mon May 23 2022

As of 4:19 PM EDT MON MAY 23 2022

69°F 21°c

Feels Like 69°F

Bladensburg, MD  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 69°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Bladensburg MD, as of 4:19 PM EDT MON MAY 23 2022, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 69 degrees fahrenheit, or 21 degrees celsius and feels like 69 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.18 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 46 percent with a dew point of 47.3 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 5:47 AM and Sunset is at 8:19 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday has an expected forecast of Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 65. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.18 inHg. falling

Humidity 46%

Wind N. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Wind Chill 69°F

Dew Point 47°F / 8°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:47 AM

Sunset 8:19 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 833 PM UTC MON MAY 23 2022
High: 73°F
Low: 57°F

Chance Of Rain

A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 65°F
Low: 55°F

Rain

Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 65. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 66°F
Low: 60°F

Chance Of Rain

A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 76°F
Low: 67°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 80°F
Low: 62°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Bladensburg, MD temperature has been today, from 3:19 AM to 4:39 PM Mon, May 23rd 2022. The lowest temperature reading has been 60.8 degrees fahrenheit at 6:39 AM, while the highest temperature is 70.88 degrees fahrenheit at 2:59 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 20710.