Bloomsburg, PA Weather

Current Report for Mon Oct 3 2022

As of 7:45 PM EDT

48°F 9°c

Feels Like 48°F

Bloomsburg, PA  weather condition is Fair and 48°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Bloomsburg PA, as of 7:45 PM EDT, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 48 degrees fahrenheit, or 9 degrees celsius and feels like 48 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.23 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 87.28 percent with a dew point of 44.6 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 7:03 AM and Sunset is at 6:43 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of light rain between 2am and 5am, then a slight chance of rain or light rain after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday has an expected forecast of Rain, mainly after 2pm. High near 57. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.23 inHg. falling

Humidity 87.28%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Heat Index 48°F

Dew Point 45°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:03 AM

Sunset 6:43 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1106 PM UTC MON OCT 03 2022
Low: 43°F

Light Rain

A slight chance of light rain between 2am and 5am, then a slight chance of rain or light rain after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 57°F
Low: 47°F

Rain

Rain, mainly after 2pm. High near 57. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 70°F
Low: 45°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.

High: 73°F
Low: 49°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.

High: 69°F
Low: 40°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Bloomsburg, PA temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 7:45 PM Mon, Oct 3rd 2022. The lowest temperature reading has been 46.4 degrees fahrenheit at 7:35 AM, while the highest temperature is 53.6 degrees fahrenheit at 2:10 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 17815.