Boca Raton, FL Weather

Current Report for Tue Jun 15 2021

As of 8:53 PM EDT TUE JUN 15 2021

66°F 19°c

Feels Like 66°F

Boca Raton, FL  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 66°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Boca Raton FL, as of 8:53 PM EDT TUE JUN 15 2021, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 66 degrees fahrenheit, or 19 degrees celsius and feels like 66 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is N/A percent with a dew point of N/A degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:26 AM and Sunset is at 8:13 PM. The moon phase is a First Quarter Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 5am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. steady

Humidity N/A

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 66°F

Dew Point N/A steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:26 AM

Sunset 8:13 PM

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 132 AM UTC WED JUN 16 2021
Low: 78°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 5am, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 87°F
Low: 77°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 86°F
Low: 79°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southeast wind around 8 mph.

High: 86°F
Low: 80°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southeast wind around 9 mph.

High: 87°F
Low: 80°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind around 11 mph.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Boca Raton, FL temperature has been today, from to . .

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 33427, 33428, 33429, 33431, 33432, 33433, 33434, 33481, 33486, 33487, 33488, 33496, 33497, 33498, and 33499.