Bridgeton, NC Weather

Current Report for Tue May 26 2020

As of 6:54 PM EDT TUE MAY 26 2020

74°F 23°c

Feels Like 74°F

Bridgeton, NC  weather condition is Overcast and 74°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Bridgeton NC, as of 6:54 PM EDT TUE MAY 26 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 74 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 74 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.12 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 74 percent with a dew point of 64.9 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 7 miles per hour, gusting at 9 mph. Sunrise is at 5:56 AM and Sunset is at 8:12 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 78. Southeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.12 inHg. steady

Humidity 74%

Wind SE. 7mph

Wind Gust 9mph

Wind Chill 74°F

Dew Point 65°F / 18°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:56 AM

Sunset 8:12 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1049 PM UTC TUE MAY 26 2020
Low: 70°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 78°F
Low: 74°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 78. Southeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 80°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 82°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 82°F
Low: 71°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Bridgeton, NC temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 7:00 PM Tue, May 26th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 62.06 degrees fahrenheit at 3:54 AM, while the highest temperature is 75.92 degrees fahrenheit at 3:54 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 28519.