Bridgewater, NJ Weather

Current Report for Fri Jul 1 2022

As of 3:53 PM EDT FRI JUL 1 2022

92°F 33°c

Feels Like 92°F

Bridgewater, NJ  weather condition is Thunder storms and 92°F.

Thunder Storms

The current weather report for Bridgewater NJ, as of 3:53 PM EDT FRI JUL 1 2022, has a sky condition of Thunder Storms with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 92 degrees fahrenheit, or 33 degrees celsius and feels like 92 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.94 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 46 percent with a dew point of 68.0 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is South at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 5:30 AM and Sunset is at 8:32 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. High near 87. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.94 inHg. steady

Humidity 46%

Wind S. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Wind Chill 92°F

Dew Point 68°F falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:30 AM

Sunset 8:32 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 831 PM UTC FRI JUL 01 2022
High: 94°F
Low: 71°F

Thunder Storms

Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 87°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds and heavy rain. High near 87. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 86°F
Low: 63°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

High: 88°F
Low: 68°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 88.

High: 86°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Bridgewater, NJ temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 4:19 PM Fri, Jul 1st 2022. The lowest temperature reading has been 59 degrees fahrenheit at 5:30 AM, while the highest temperature is 95 degrees fahrenheit at 3:10 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 08807.