Central Point, OR Weather

Current Report for Mon Oct 25 2021

As of 8:53 AM PDT MON OCT 25 2021

40°F 4°c

Feels Like 40°F

Central Point, OR  weather condition is Fog and 40°F.

Fog

The current weather report for Central Point OR, as of 8:53 AM PDT MON OCT 25 2021, has a sky condition of Fog with the visibility of 0.15 miles. It is 40 degrees fahrenheit, or 4 degrees celsius and feels like 40 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.63 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 100 percent with a dew point of 39.9 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 7:34 AM and Sunset is at 6:14 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Tuesday has an expected forecast of Rain. High near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.63 inHg. rising

Humidity 100%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 40°F

Dew Point 40°F steady

Visibility 0.15mi.

Sunrise 7:34 AM

Sunset 6:14 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 231 PM UTC MON OCT 25 2021
High: 55°F
Low: 44°F

Chance Of Showers

A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

High: 58°F
Low: 50°F

Rain

Rain. High near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 62°F
Low: 47°F

Chance Of Rain

A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Calm wind.

High: 68°F
Low: 48°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

High: 66°F
Low: 44°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Central Point, OR temperature has been today, from 12:30 AM to 9:15 AM Mon, Oct 25th 2021. The lowest temperature reading has been 39.02 degrees fahrenheit at 7:53 AM, while the highest temperature is 42.8 degrees fahrenheit at 12:35 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 97502.