Charleston, SC Weather

Current Report for Thu Jan 21 2021

As of 4:56 AM EST THU JAN 21 2021

44°F 7°c

Feels Like 41°F

Charleston, SC  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 44°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Charleston SC, as of 4:56 AM EST THU JAN 21 2021, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 44 degrees fahrenheit, or 7 degrees celsius and feels like 41 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.07 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 68 percent with a dew point of 34.0 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is SouthWest at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 7:20 AM and Sunset is at 5:39 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Friday has an expected forecast of Showers. High near 58. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.07 inHg. falling

Humidity 68%

Wind SW. 6mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Wind Chill 41°F

Dew Point 34°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:20 AM

Sunset 5:39 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1038 AM UTC THU JAN 21 2021
High: 60°F
Low: 51°F

Chance Of Showers

A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West wind 6 to 11 mph.

High: 58°F
Low: 42°F

Showers

Showers. High near 58. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 55°F
Low: 40°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.

High: 58°F
Low: 49°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.

High: 66°F
Low: 57°F

Chance Of Showers

A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Charleston, SC temperature has been today, from 2:56 AM to 4:56 AM Thu, Jan 21st 2021. The lowest temperature reading has been 44.06 degrees fahrenheit at 2:56 AM, while the highest temperature is 44.96 degrees fahrenheit at 3:56 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 29401, 29402, 29403, 29406, 29407, 29409, 29410, 29412, 29413, 29414, 29415, 29416, 29417, 29419, 29422, 29423, 29424, 29425, and 29492.