Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Ohio / Cleveland / Current Weather

Cleveland, OH Weather

Current Report for Tue Apr 20 2021

As of 8:53 AM EDT TUE APR 20 2021

42°F 6°c

Feels Like 34°F

Cleveland, OH  weather condition is Light Rain and 42°F.

Light Rain

The current weather report for Cleveland OH, as of 8:53 AM EDT TUE APR 20 2021, has a sky condition of Light Rain with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 42 degrees fahrenheit, or 6 degrees celsius and feels like 34 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 76 percent with a dew point of 35.1 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is West at 16 miles per hour, gusting at 18 mph. Sunrise is at 6:37 AM and Sunset is at 8:12 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. High near 40. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.01 inHg. rising

Humidity 76%

Wind W. 16mph

Wind Gust 18mph

Wind Chill 34°F

Dew Point 35°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:37 AM

Sunset 8:12 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1024 AM UTC TUE APR 20 2021
High: 43°F
Low: 33°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 40°F
Low: 33°F

Rain/Snow Showers

Snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. High near 40. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

High: 49°F
Low: 38°F

Rain/Snow Showers

A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 10am and 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

High: 60°F
Low: 44°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 60.

High: 61°F
Low: 44°F

Rain

Rain likely after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Cleveland, OH temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 8:55 AM Tue, Apr 20th 2021. The lowest temperature reading has been 42.08 degrees fahrenheit at 8:53 AM, while the highest temperature is 44.6 degrees fahrenheit at 5:45 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 44101, 44102, 44103, 44104, 44105, 44106, 44108, 44109, 44110, 44111, 44112, 44113, 44114, 44115, 44118, 44119, 44120, 44121, 44124, 44125, 44126, 44127, 44128, 44129, 44130, 44134, 44135, 44143, 44144, 44177, 44178, 44179, 44181, 44184, 44185, 44186, 44188, 44189, 44190, 44191, 44192, 44193, 44194, 44195, 44197, 44198, and 44199.