Delray Beach, FL Weather

Current Report for Tue Jun 15 2021

As of 7:53 PM EDT TUE JUN 15 2021

68°F 20°c

Feels Like 68°F

Delray Beach, FL  weather condition is Light Rain and 68°F.

Light Rain

The current weather report for Delray Beach FL, as of 7:53 PM EDT TUE JUN 15 2021, has a sky condition of Light Rain with the visibility of 8.00 miles. It is 68 degrees fahrenheit, or 20 degrees celsius and feels like 68 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is N/A percent with a dew point of N/A degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is West at 4 miles per hour, gusting at 6 mph. Sunrise is at 6:26 AM and Sunset is at 8:14 PM. The moon phase is a First Quarter Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. steady

Humidity N/A

Wind W. 4mph

Wind Gust 6mph

Wind Chill 68°F

Dew Point N/A steady

Visibility 8.00mi.

Sunrise 6:26 AM

Sunset 8:14 PM

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1146 PM UTC TUE JUN 15 2021
Low: 76°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a slight chance of showers between 2am and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 88°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 86°F
Low: 78°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.

High: 87°F
Low: 79°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.

High: 88°F
Low: 79°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Delray Beach, FL temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 8:15 PM Tue, Jun 15th 2021. The lowest temperature reading has been 66.2 degrees fahrenheit at 8:05 PM, while the highest temperature is 86 degrees fahrenheit at 12:10 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 33444, 33445, 33446, 33447, 33448, 33482, 33483, and 33484.