Eagle Springs, NC Weather

Current Report for Tue Feb 27 2024

As of 7:56 PM EST TUE FEB 27 2024

58°F 14°c

Feels Like 58°F

Eagle Springs, NC  weather condition is Fair and 58°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Eagle Springs NC, as of 7:56 PM EST TUE FEB 27 2024, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 58 degrees fahrenheit, or 14 degrees celsius and feels like 58 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.95 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. The humidity is 84 percent with a dew point of 53.1 degrees fahrenheit that is since the last report. Wind direction is South at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 6:50 AM and Sunset is at 6:10 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of rain between 11pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers, mainly after 4pm. High near 73. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.95 inHg.

Humidity 84%

Wind S. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Wind Chill 58°F

Dew Point 53°F / 12°C

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:50 AM

Sunset 6:10 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 136 AM UTC WED FEB 28 2024
Low: 56°F

Chance Of Rain

A slight chance of rain between 11pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 73°F
Low: 33°F

Showers

Showers, mainly after 4pm. High near 73. Breezy, with a southwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 54°F
Low: 33°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Wind chill values as low as 26 early. North wind 6 to 9 mph.

High: 56°F
Low: 46°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 65°F
Low: 50°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Eagle Springs, NC temperature has been today, from to . No recorded temperature so far.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 27242.