East Carondelet, IL Weather

Current Report for Wed Jan 22 2020

As of 9:53 AM CST WED JAN 22 2020

28°F -2°c

Feels Like 17°F

East Carondelet, IL  weather condition is Fair and 28°F.

Fair

The current weather report for East Carondelet IL, as of 9:53 AM CST WED JAN 22 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 9.00 miles. It is 28 degrees fahrenheit, or -2 degrees celsius and feels like 17 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.27 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 72 percent with a dew point of 19.9 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 13 miles per hour, gusting at 15 mph. Sunrise is at 7:13 AM and Sunset is at 5:09 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of rain and snow after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday has an expected forecast of Rain and snow likely before 11am, then rain. High near 38. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.27 inHg. rising

Humidity 72%

Wind SE. 13mph

Wind Gust 15mph

Wind Chill 17°F

Dew Point 20°F / -7°C steady

Visibility 9.00mi.

Sunrise 7:13 AM

Sunset 5:09 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 228 PM UTC WED JAN 22 2020
High: 38°F
Low: 31°F

Rain And Snow

A slight chance of rain and snow after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 38°F
Low: 32°F

Rain And Snow

Rain and snow likely before 11am, then rain. High near 38. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

High: 39°F
Low: 33°F

Rain And Snow

A chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow between 8am and noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Light northwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 40°F
Low: 29°F

Cloudy

Cloudy, with a high near 40.

High: 42°F
Low: 31°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 42.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly East Carondelet, IL temperature has been today, from 1:00 AM to 10:15 AM Wed, Jan 22nd 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 23 degrees fahrenheit at 7:05 AM, while the highest temperature is 28.4 degrees fahrenheit at 10:15 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 62240.