Home / US / Georgia / Ellwood

Ellwood, GA Weather

Current Weather Report for Fri Aug 23 2019

As of 9:53 AM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019

86°F 30°c

Feels Like 95°F

Ellwood, GA  weather condition is Fair and 86°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Ellwood GA, as of 9:53 AM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 86 degrees fahrenheit, or 30 degrees celsius and feels like 95 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 70 percent with a dew point of 75.0 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is North at miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:55 AM and Sunset is at 8:04 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. High near 89. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. falling

Humidity 70%

Wind N. mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Heat Index 95°F

Dew Point 75°F / 24°C falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:55 AM

Sunset 8:04 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Ellwood GA Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 407 PM UTC FRI AUG 23 2019
High: 93°F
Low: 74°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 89°F
Low: 70°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. High near 89. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 83°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 83. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 85°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 88°F
Low: 71°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Ellwood, GA temperature has been today, from 3:45 AM to 12:00 PM Fri, Aug 23rd 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 6:50 AM, while the highest temperature is 89.6 degrees fahrenheit at 11:10 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free