Everett, WA Weather

Current Report for Fri Jun 5 2020

As of 11:53 AM PDT FRI JUN 5 2020

57°F 14°c

Feels Like 56°F

Everett, WA  weather condition is Overcast and 57°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Everett WA, as of 11:53 AM PDT FRI JUN 5 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 57 degrees fahrenheit, or 14 degrees celsius and feels like 56 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.75 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 69 percent with a dew point of 46.9 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is VRB at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 5:10 AM and Sunset is at 9:02 PM. The moon phase is a Full Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 65. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday has an expected forecast of Rain. High near 62. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.75 inHg. falling

Humidity 69%

Wind VRB. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Wind Chill 56°F

Dew Point 47°F / 8°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:10 AM

Sunset 9:02 PM

Moon Phase Full Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1008 AM UTC FRI JUN 05 2020
High: 65°F
Low: 50°F

Chance Of Rain

A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 65. West northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

High: 62°F
Low: 49°F

Rain

Rain. High near 62. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 61°F
Low: 49°F

Rain

Rain. High near 61. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 62°F
Low: 49°F

Rain

Rain likely before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 62°F
Low: 54°F

Rain

Rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Everett, WA temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 12:15 PM Fri, Jun 5th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 48.02 degrees fahrenheit at 5:53 AM, while the highest temperature is 57.2 degrees fahrenheit at 12:15 PM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 98201, 98203, 98204, 98205, 98206, 98207, and 98208.