Home / US / South Carolina / Farrow Terrace

Farrow Terrace, SC Weather

Current Weather Report for Fri Aug 23 2019

As of 12:53 PM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019

91°F 33°c

Feels Like 98°F

Farrow Terrace, SC  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 91°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Farrow Terrace SC, as of 12:53 PM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 91 degrees fahrenheit, or 33 degrees celsius and feels like 98 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 52 percent with a dew point of 71.1 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:50 AM and Sunset is at 8:01 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. High near 85. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.01 inHg. falling

Humidity 52%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Heat Index 98°F

Dew Point 71°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:50 AM

Sunset 8:01 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Farrow Terrace SC Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 407 PM UTC FRI AUG 23 2019
High: 94°F
Low: 75°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 85°F
Low: 71°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. High near 85. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 81°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 84°F
Low: 70°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.

High: 88°F
Low: 73°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Farrow Terrace, SC temperature has been today, from 3:45 AM to 1:15 PM Fri, Aug 23rd 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 75.2 degrees fahrenheit at 6:50 AM, while the highest temperature is 93.2 degrees fahrenheit at 1:00 PM.