Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Texas / Fort Bend County / Daily Weather Charts

Fort Bend County Weather Trend Charts

Sun, Feb 23rd 2020

Rest of Today Cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening, then a 70 percent chance in the late evening and overnight. Warmer. Lows in the mid 60s. Temperature steady or slowly rising after midnight. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
Fort Bend County temperatures for today from 1:00 AM to 12:15 PM Sun, Feb 23rd 2020.

The following chart reports hourly Fort Bend County temperature today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest temperature reading has been 55.4 degrees fahrenheit at 1:00 AM, while the highest temperature is 68 degrees fahrenheit at 12:15 PM.

Fort Bend County humidity today from 1:00 AM on Sun, Feb 23rd 2020 until 12:15 PM.

The following chart shows hourly Fort Bend County humidity today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest humidity reading has been 68.41 percent at 12:15 PM, while the highest recorded humidity is 87.75 percent at 6:10 AM.

Fort Bend County barometric pressure today from 1:00 AM on Sun, Feb 23rd 2020 until 12:15 PM.

The following chart outlines hourly Fort Bend County barometric pressure today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest barometric pressure reading has been 30.08 inHg at 12:05 PM, while the highest recorded barometric pressure is 30.2 inHg at 1:10 AM.

Fort Bend County wind speeds today from 1:00 AM on Sun, Feb 23rd 2020 until 12:15 PM.

The following chart displays hourly Fort Bend County wind speed today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest wind speed reading has been 3mph at 4:15 AM, while the highest observed wind speed is 17mph at 11:50 AM.

Fort Bend County wind gusts today from 1:00 AM on Sun, Feb 23rd 2020 until 12:15 PM.

The following chart provides hourly Fort Bend County wind gusts today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest wind gust reading has been 16mph at 11:10 AM, while the highest observed wind gust is 16mph at 11:10 AM.

Fort Bend County rain amount today from 1:00 AM on Sun, Feb 23rd 2020 until 12:15 PM.

The following chart reports hourly Fort Bend County precipitation today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest precipitation recorded has been 0.001in. during the hour of 10:53 AM, while the highest amount is 0.001in. during the hour of 10:53 AM.

Fort Bend County dew points today from 1:00 AM on Sun, Feb 23rd 2020 until 12:15 PM.

The following chart displays hourly Fort Bend County dew points today (Sun, Feb 23rd 2020). The lowest dew point reading has been 48.2 degrees fahrenheit at 1:15 AM, while the highest dew point is 59 degrees fahrenheit at 10:45 AM.

Chart Disclaimer

Currently

Overcast 67°F
30.09in
Barometer
71%
Humidity
South 19.6mph
Wind
Overcast

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share