Franklin, MA Weather

Current Report for Sun Jul 12 2020

As of 9:56 PM EDT SUN JUL 12 2020

75°F 24°c

Feels Like 75°F

Franklin, MA  weather condition is Fair and 75°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Franklin MA, as of 9:56 PM EDT SUN JUL 12 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 75 degrees fahrenheit, or 24 degrees celsius and feels like 75 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.76 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 79 percent with a dew point of 68.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is VRB at 4 miles per hour, gusting at 6 mph. Sunrise is at 5:20 AM and Sunset is at 8:20 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. High near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.76 inHg. rising

Humidity 79%

Wind VRB. 4mph

Wind Gust 6mph

Wind Chill 75°F

Dew Point 68°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:20 AM

Sunset 8:20 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 210 AM UTC MON JUL 13 2020
Low: 70°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 84°F
Low: 66°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. High near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 81°F
Low: 62°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 75°F
Low: 61°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 5 to 7 mph.

High: 78°F
Low: 63°F

Patchy Fog

Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Franklin, MA temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 10:00 PM Sun, Jul 12th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 69.8 degrees fahrenheit at 5:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 84.2 degrees fahrenheit at 2:50 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 02038.