The current weather report for Glynn County GA, as of 4:55 PM EST WED FEB 19 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 70 degrees fahrenheit, or 21 degrees celsius and feels like 70 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.19 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 76 percent with a dew point of 61.9 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is NorthEast at 14 miles per hour, gusting at 16 mph. Sunrise is at 7:04 AM and Sunset is at 6:14 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Thursday has an expected forecast of Showers, mainly after 1pm. High near 57. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!
If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read
The following chart reports what the hourly Glynn County, GA temperature has been today, from 2:15 AM to 5:15 PM Wed, Feb 19th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 64.22 degrees fahrenheit at 5:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 77.9 degrees fahrenheit at 12:55 PM.