Graham, KY Weather

Current Report for Wed May 27 2020

As of 10:56 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2020

70°F 21°c

Feels Like 70°F

Graham, KY  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 70°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Graham KY, as of 10:56 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2020, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 70 degrees fahrenheit, or 21 degrees celsius and feels like 70 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.94 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 100 percent with a dew point of 70.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 7 miles per hour, gusting at 9 mph. Sunrise is at 5:31 AM and Sunset is at 7:59 PM. The moon phase is a First Quarter Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday has an expected forecast of Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.94 inHg. steady

Humidity 100%

Wind SE. 7mph

Wind Gust 9mph

Wind Chill 70°F

Dew Point 70°F / 21°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:31 AM

Sunset 7:59 PM

Moon Phase First Quarter Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 429 AM UTC THU MAY 28 2020
Low: 65°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 79°F
Low: 63°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 77°F
Low: 55°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely before 4pm, then a chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 75°F
Low: 55°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the morning.

High: 76°F
Low: 53°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Graham, KY temperature has been today, from 2:00 AM to 11:15 PM Wed, May 27th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 66.02 degrees fahrenheit at 8:56 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 5:15 PM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 42344.