Home / US / Missouri / Kinder

Kinder, MO Weather

Current Weather Report for Thu Aug 22 2019

As of 2:53 AM CDT THU AUG 22 2019

73°F 23°c

Feels Like 73°F

Kinder, MO  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 73°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Kinder MO, as of 2:53 AM CDT THU AUG 22 2019, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 73 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.98 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 87 percent with a dew point of 69.1 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:21 AM and Sunset is at 7:42 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.98 inHg. rising

Humidity 87%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Heat Index 73°F

Dew Point 69°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:21 AM

Sunset 7:42 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Kinder MO Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 813 AM UTC THU AUG 22 2019
Low: 70°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 82°F
Low: 69°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 85°F
Low: 65°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 83°F
Low: 62°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 82°F
Low: 66°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Light east wind.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Kinder, MO temperature has been today, from 2:53 AM to 2:53 AM Thu, Aug 22nd 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 73.04 degrees fahrenheit at 2:53 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.04 degrees fahrenheit at 2:53 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free