Home / US / Missouri / Koshkonong

Koshkonong, MO Weather

Current Weather Report for Thu Aug 22 2019

As of 1:53 PM CDT THU AUG 22 2019

79°F 26°c

Feels Like 79°F

Koshkonong, MO  weather condition is Fair and 79°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Koshkonong MO, as of 1:53 PM CDT THU AUG 22 2019, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 79 degrees fahrenheit, or 26 degrees celsius and feels like 79 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.00 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 74 percent with a dew point of 70.0 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is East at 4 miles per hour, gusting at 6 mph. Sunrise is at 6:28 AM and Sunset is at 7:47 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. West wind around 5 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.00 inHg. falling

Humidity 74%

Wind E. 4mph

Wind Gust 6mph

Heat Index 79°F

Dew Point 70°F / 21°C falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:28 AM

Sunset 7:47 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Koshkonong MO Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 642 PM UTC THU AUG 22 2019
High: 80°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then a chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. West wind around 5 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 81°F
Low: 65°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 79°F
Low: 64°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. East wind around 6 mph.

High: 79°F
Low: 65°F

Chance Of Showers

A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79.

High: 84°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Koshkonong, MO temperature has been today, from 2:53 AM to 1:53 PM Thu, Aug 22nd 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 69.08 degrees fahrenheit at 4:53 AM, while the highest temperature is 78.98 degrees fahrenheit at 1:53 PM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 65692.