Lake Andes, SD Weather

Current Report for Mon Feb 24 2020

As of 3:50 PM CST MON FEB 24 2020

41°F 5°c

Feels Like 35°F

Lake Andes, SD  weather condition is Overcast and 41°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Lake Andes SD, as of 3:50 PM CST MON FEB 24 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 41 degrees fahrenheit, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like 35 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.84 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 51 percent with a dew point of 24.3 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is East at 10 miles per hour, gusting at 12 mph. Sunrise is at 7:19 AM and Sunset is at 6:14 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A chance of rain, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday has an expected forecast of Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.84 inHg. rising

Humidity 51%

Wind E. 10mph

Wind Gust 12mph

Wind Chill 35°F

Dew Point 24°F / -4°C falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:19 AM

Sunset 6:14 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1029 PM UTC MON FEB 24 2020
High: 40°F
Low: 27°F

Chance Of Rain

A chance of rain, mainly after 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 29°F
Low: 14°F

Snow

Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

High: 29°F
Low: 17°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.

High: 32°F
Low: 21°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.

High: 36°F
Low: 22°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Lake Andes, SD temperature has been today, from 1:15 AM to 4:15 PM Mon, Feb 24th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 23.54 degrees fahrenheit at 7:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 42.08 degrees fahrenheit at 2:55 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 57356.