Lenox, TN Weather

Current Report for Sun Dec 4 2022

As of 12:15 PM CST

37°F 3°c

Feels Like 37°F

Lenox, TN  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 37°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Lenox TN, as of 12:15 PM CST, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 37 degrees fahrenheit, or 3 degrees celsius and feels like 37 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.3 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 74.96 percent with a dew point of 30.2 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:51 AM and Sunset is at 4:42 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind around 5 mph. Monday has an expected forecast of Showers. High near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.3 inHg. falling

Humidity 74.96%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 37°F

Dew Point 30°F / -2°C rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:51 AM

Sunset 4:42 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 514 PM UTC SUN DEC 04 2022
High: 44°F
Low: 37°F

Chance Of Showers

A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind around 5 mph.

High: 56°F
Low: 54°F

Showers

Showers. High near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 65°F
Low: 56°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 62°F
Low: 55°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 65°F
Low: 48°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Lenox, TN temperature has been today, from 1:00 AM to 12:15 PM Sun, Dec 4th 2022. The lowest temperature reading has been 30.2 degrees fahrenheit at 4:10 AM, while the highest temperature is 37.94 degrees fahrenheit at 11:56 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 38047.