Leopold, MO Weather

Current Report for Mon Feb 17 2020

As of 3:53 AM CST MON FEB 17 2020

43°F 6°c

Feels Like 41°F

Leopold, MO  weather condition is Overcast and 43°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Leopold MO, as of 3:53 AM CST MON FEB 17 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 43 degrees fahrenheit, or 6 degrees celsius and feels like 41 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.00 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. The humidity is 76 percent with a dew point of 36.0 degrees fahrenheit that is since the last report. Wind direction is East at 4 miles per hour, gusting at 6 mph. Sunrise is at 6:47 AM and Sunset is at 5:39 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Washington'S Birthday has an expected forecast of Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.00 inHg.

Humidity 76%

Wind E. 4mph

Wind Gust 6mph

Wind Chill 41°F

Dew Point 36°F / 2°C

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:47 AM

Sunset 5:39 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1043 AM UTC MON FEB 17 2020
Low: 41°F

Chance Of Showers

A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

High: 58°F
Low: 41°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 47°F
Low: 28°F

Cloudy

Cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

High: 44°F
Low: 27°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.

High: 36°F
Low: 20°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Leopold, MO temperature has been today, from 1:05 AM to 4:15 AM Mon, Feb 17th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 41 degrees fahrenheit at 2:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 42.98 degrees fahrenheit at 3:53 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 63760.