Lock Haven, PA Weather

Current Weather for Thu Apr 18 2024

As of 10:53 AM EDT

61°F 14°c

Feels Like 61°F

Lock Haven, PA  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 61°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Lock Haven PA, as of 10:53 AM EDT, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 61 degrees fahrenheit, or 14 degrees celsius and feels like 61 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 67.57 percent with a dew point of 50 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is West at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 6:24 AM and Sunset is at 7:52 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of showers before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday has an expected forecast of Showers, mainly after 3pm. High near 62. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.01 inHg. rising

Humidity 67.57%

Wind W. 6mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Wind Chill 61°F

Dew Point 50°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:24 AM

Sunset 7:52 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 230 PM UTC THU APR 18 2024
High: 68°F
Low: 46°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 62°F
Low: 45°F

Showers

Showers, mainly after 3pm. High near 62. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 61°F
Low: 36°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 60°F
Low: 36°F

Mostly Sunny

Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

High: 65°F
Low: 40°F

Sunny

Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 65.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Lock Haven, PA temperature has been today, from 12:15 AM to 10:53 AM Thu, Apr 18th 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 54.5 degrees fahrenheit at 3:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 60.8 degrees fahrenheit at 10:53 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 17745.