Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Kansas / Luray / Current Weather

Luray, KS Weather

Current Report for Mon Feb 24 2020

As of 1:53 AM CST MON FEB 24 2020

40°F 4°c

Feels Like 31°F

Luray, KS  weather condition is Light Rain and 40°F.

Light Rain

The current weather report for Luray KS, as of 1:53 AM CST MON FEB 24 2020, has a sky condition of Light Rain with the visibility of 9.00 miles. It is 40 degrees fahrenheit, or 4 degrees celsius and feels like 31 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.75 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 86 percent with a dew point of 36.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is NorthEast at 18 miles per hour, gusting at 20 mph. Sunrise is at 7:15 AM and Sunset is at 6:19 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Showers likely before 3am, then a chance of rain after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday has an expected forecast of A chance of rain before 9am, then a slight chance of rain after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.75 inHg. falling

Humidity 86%

Wind NE. 18mph

Wind Gust 20mph

Wind Chill 31°F

Dew Point 36°F / 2°C steady

Visibility 9.00mi.

Sunrise 7:15 AM

Sunset 6:19 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 803 AM UTC MON FEB 24 2020
Low: 35°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely before 3am, then a chance of rain after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 53°F
Low: 29°F

Chance Of Rain

A chance of rain before 9am, then a slight chance of rain after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 37°F
Low: 19°F

Increasing Clouds

A chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 1pm and 5pm, then a chance of snow showers after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

High: 39°F
Low: 21°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 39.

High: 46°F
Low: 22°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Luray, KS temperature has been today, from 1:00 AM to 2:10 AM Mon, Feb 24th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 39.2 degrees fahrenheit at 1:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 39.92 degrees fahrenheit at 1:53 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 67649.