Maitland, FL Weather

Current Report for Thu Aug 6 2020

As of 7:53 PM EDT THU AUG 6 2020

78°F 26°c

Feels Like 78°F

Maitland, FL  weather condition is Thunder storms and 78°F.

Thunder Storms

The current weather report for Maitland FL, as of 7:53 PM EDT THU AUG 6 2020, has a sky condition of Thunder Storms with the visibility of 7.00 miles. It is 78 degrees fahrenheit, or 26 degrees celsius and feels like 78 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 79 percent with a dew point of 71.1 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is South at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 6:49 AM and Sunset is at 8:11 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. rising

Humidity 79%

Wind S. 6mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Wind Chill 78°F

Dew Point 71°F falling

Visibility 7.00mi.

Sunrise 6:49 AM

Sunset 8:11 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1140 PM UTC THU AUG 06 2020
Low: 77°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 92°F
Low: 77°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 94°F
Low: 76°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 94°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 93°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Maitland, FL temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 8:00 PM Thu, Aug 6th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 75.2 degrees fahrenheit at 6:45 AM, while the highest temperature is 95 degrees fahrenheit at 4:10 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 32751, and 32794.