Mans De Carolina, PR Weather

Current Report for Fri Sep 20 2019

As of 3:56 PM ADT FRI SEP 20 2019

90°F 32°c

Feels Like 101°F

Mans De Carolina, PR  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 90°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Mans De Carolina PR, as of 3:56 PM ADT FRI SEP 20 2019, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 90 degrees fahrenheit, or 32 degrees celsius and feels like 101 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.85 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 63 percent with a dew point of 75.2 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is NorthEast at 15 miles per hour, gusting at 17 mph. Sunrise is at 7:11 AM and Sunset is at 7:21 PM. The moon phase is a Last Quarter Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. East northeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Scattered showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.85 inHg. rising

Humidity 63%

Wind NE. 15mph

Wind Gust 17mph

Heat Index 101°F

Dew Point 75°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:11 AM

Sunset 7:21 PM

Moon Phase Last Quarter Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 436 PM UTC FRI SEP 20 2019
High: 92°F
Low: 77°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. East northeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 91°F
Low: 78°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 92°F
Low: 78°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 90°F
Low: 78°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 90°F
Low: 79°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Mans De Carolina, PR temperature has been today, from 12:25 PM to 4:56 PM Fri, Sep 20th 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 87.8 degrees fahrenheit at 4:55 PM, while the highest temperature is 91.4 degrees fahrenheit at 2:05 PM.