Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Utah / Marriott / Current Weather

Marriott, UT Weather

Current Report for Tue Sep 17 2019

As of 1:53 AM MDT TUE SEP 17 2019

65°F 18°c

Feels Like 65°F

Marriott, UT  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 65°F.

Mostly Cloudy

The current weather report for Marriott UT, as of 1:53 AM MDT TUE SEP 17 2019, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 65 degrees fahrenheit, or 18 degrees celsius and feels like 65 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.84 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 33 percent with a dew point of 35.1 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is NorthWest at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 8 mph. Sunrise is at 7:09 AM and Sunset is at 7:33 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday has an expected forecast of Scattered showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.84 inHg. rising

Humidity 33%

Wind NW. 6mph

Wind Gust 8mph

Heat Index 65°F

Dew Point 35°F / 2°C rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:09 AM

Sunset 7:33 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 812 AM UTC TUE SEP 17 2019
Low: 51°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 64°F
Low: 44°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 77°F
Low: 54°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 77. South wind around 9 mph.

High: 64°F
Low: 44°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 61°F
Low: 42°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Marriott, UT temperature has been today, from 1:00 AM to 2:15 AM Tue, Sep 17th 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 62.96 degrees fahrenheit at 2:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 66.92 degrees fahrenheit at 1:00 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free