Mars Hill, ME Weather

Current Report for Wed Apr 1 2020

As of 1:56 AM EDT WED APR 1 2020

33°F 1°c

Feels Like 24°F

Mars Hill, ME  weather condition is Overcast and 33°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Mars Hill ME, as of 1:56 AM EDT WED APR 1 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 33 degrees fahrenheit, or 1 degrees celsius and feels like 24 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 82 percent with a dew point of 28.0 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at 12 miles per hour, gusting at 14 mph. Sunrise is at 6:09 AM and Sunset is at 7:00 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Snow showers likely before 2pm, then scattered rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.01 inHg. steady

Humidity 82%

Wind N. 12mph

Wind Gust 14mph

Wind Chill 24°F

Dew Point 28°F / -2°C rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:09 AM

Sunset 7:00 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 647 AM UTC WED APR 01 2020
Low: 28°F

Snow Showers

Scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 39°F
Low: 34°F

Snow Showers

Snow showers likely before 2pm, then scattered rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

High: 44°F
Low: 37°F

Scattered Showers

Rain, mainly before 1pm, then scattered showers after 2pm. High near 44. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 43°F
Low: 27°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.

High: 44°F
Low: 26°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 44.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Mars Hill, ME temperature has been today, from to . .

This weather report is valid in zipcode 04758.