Home / US / South Carolina / Northeast

Northeast, SC Weather

Current Weather Report for Sat Aug 24 2019

As of 9:53 PM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019

75°F 24°c

Feels Like 75°F

Northeast, SC  weather condition is Overcast and 75°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Northeast SC, as of 9:53 PM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 75 degrees fahrenheit, or 24 degrees celsius and feels like 75 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.03 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 90 percent with a dew point of 72.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:50 AM and Sunset is at 7:59 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms. High near 82. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.03 inHg. falling

Humidity 90%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Heat Index 75°F

Dew Point 72°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:50 AM

Sunset 7:59 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Northeast SC Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 650 AM UTC SAT AUG 24 2019
Low: 70°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 82°F
Low: 70°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms. High near 82. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 82°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 82. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 83°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 88°F
Low: 72°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Northeast, SC temperature has been today, from to . .

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free