Ocean City, MD Weather

Current Report for Sun Oct 2 2022

As of 11:45 PM EDT

66°F 19°c

Feels Like 66°F

Ocean City, MD  weather condition is Fog and 66°F.

Fog

The current weather report for Ocean City MD, as of 11:45 PM EDT, has a sky condition of Fog with the visibility of 0.50 miles. It is 66 degrees fahrenheit, or 19 degrees celsius and feels like 66 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.85 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 100 percent with a dew point of 66.2 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is NorthEast at 6 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 6:55 AM and Sunset is at 6:42 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of rain after 2am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday has an expected forecast of Rain, mainly after 8am. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 73. Windy, with a northeast wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.85 inHg. falling

Humidity 100%

Wind NE. 6mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Heat Index 66°F

Dew Point 66°F steady

Visibility 0.50mi.

Sunrise 6:55 AM

Sunset 6:42 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 326 AM UTC SUN OCT 02 2022
Low: 62°F

Chance Of Rain

A slight chance of rain after 2am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 73°F
Low: 54°F

Rain

Rain, mainly after 8am. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 73. Windy, with a northeast wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 62°F
Low: 52°F

Rain

Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Windy, with a northeast wind 31 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 61°F
Low: 51°F

Rain

Rain likely before 8am, then a chance of showers after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 70°F
Low: 53°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Ocean City, MD temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 11:30 PM Sat, Oct 1st 2022. The lowest temperature reading has been 66.02 degrees fahrenheit at 7:36 AM, while the highest temperature is 69.8 degrees fahrenheit at 5:00 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 21842, and 21843.