Palmetto, FL Weather

Current Report for Fri Sep 17 2021

As of 11:53 PM EDT THU SEP 16 2021

79°F 26°c

Feels Like 79°F

Palmetto, FL  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 79°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Palmetto FL, as of 11:53 PM EDT THU SEP 16 2021, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 79 degrees fahrenheit, or 26 degrees celsius and feels like 79 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.01 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 90 percent with a dew point of 75.9 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 7:15 AM and Sunset is at 7:32 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday has an expected forecast of Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.01 inHg. rising

Humidity 90%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 79°F

Dew Point 76°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:15 AM

Sunset 7:32 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 502 AM UTC FRI SEP 17 2021
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 87°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 88°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 89°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 89°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Palmetto, FL temperature has been today, from to . .

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 34220, and 34221.