Pigeon, MI Weather

Current Report for Tue Sep 29 2020

As of 4:55 AM EDT TUE SEP 29 2020

52°F 11°c

Feels Like 49°F

Pigeon, MI  weather condition is Overcast and 52°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Pigeon MI, as of 4:55 AM EDT TUE SEP 29 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 11 degrees celsius and feels like 49 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.74 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 97 percent with a dew point of 51.1 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthWest at 9 miles per hour, gusting at 11 mph. Sunrise is at 7:26 AM and Sunset is at 7:17 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.74 inHg. steady

Humidity 97%

Wind SW. 9mph

Wind Gust 11mph

Heat Index 49°F

Dew Point 51°F / 11°C steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:26 AM

Sunset 7:17 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 813 AM UTC TUE SEP 29 2020
High: 64°F
Low: 45°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 60°F
Low: 44°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 58°F
Low: 40°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 51°F
Low: 36°F

Chance Of Showers

A chance of showers before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 53°F
Low: 39°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Pigeon, MI temperature has been today, from 3:15 AM to 5:15 AM Tue, Sep 29th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 51.98 degrees fahrenheit at 5:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 52.16 degrees fahrenheit at 3:15 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 48755.