Pocahontas, IL Weather

Current Report for Mon Feb 17 2020

As of 2:55 AM CST MON FEB 17 2020

37°F 3°c

Feels Like 31°F

Pocahontas, IL  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 37°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Pocahontas IL, as of 2:55 AM CST MON FEB 17 2020, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 37 degrees fahrenheit, or 3 degrees celsius and feels like 31 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.02 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 78 percent with a dew point of 30.2 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 8 miles per hour, gusting at 10 mph. Sunrise is at 6:47 AM and Sunset is at 5:35 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 6 mph. Washington'S Birthday has an expected forecast of Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 50. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.02 inHg. falling

Humidity 78%

Wind SE. 8mph

Wind Gust 10mph

Wind Chill 31°F

Dew Point 30°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:47 AM

Sunset 5:35 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 912 AM UTC MON FEB 17 2020
Low: 34°F

Chance Of Rain

A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 6 mph.

High: 50°F
Low: 35°F

Rain

Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 50. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

High: 41°F
Low: 24°F

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.

High: 38°F
Low: 21°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

High: 31°F
Low: 18°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Pocahontas, IL temperature has been today, from 1:15 AM to 3:15 AM Mon, Feb 17th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 35.6 degrees fahrenheit at 1:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 36.5 degrees fahrenheit at 1:15 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 62275.