Port Aransas, TX Weather

Current Report for Wed Nov 13 2019

As of 12:55 PM CST WED NOV 13 2019

44°F 7°c

Feels Like 44°F

Port Aransas, TX  weather condition is Overcast and 44°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Port Aransas TX, as of 12:55 PM CST WED NOV 13 2019, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 44 degrees fahrenheit, or 7 degrees celsius and feels like 44 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.26 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. The humidity is 61 percent with a dew point of 31.5 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is NorthWest at 10 miles per hour, gusting at 12 mph. Sunrise is at 6:46 AM and Sunset is at 5:36 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind around 8 mph. Thursday has an expected forecast of Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.26 inHg. falling

Humidity 61%

Wind NW. 10mph

Wind Gust 12mph

Heat Index 44°F

Dew Point 32°F / -0°C falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:46 AM

Sunset 5:36 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 715 PM UTC WED NOV 13 2019
High: 51°F
Low: 46°F

Chance Of Showers

A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind around 8 mph.

High: 55°F
Low: 47°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

High: 58°F
Low: 52°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

High: 62°F
Low: 59°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind around 9 mph.

High: 68°F
Low: 56°F

Chance Of Showers

A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Port Aransas, TX temperature has been today, from 1:15 AM to 1:15 PM Wed, Nov 13th 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 38.66 degrees fahrenheit at 6:15 AM, while the highest temperature is 44.42 degrees fahrenheit at 1:15 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 78373.