Reston, VA Weather

Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Virginia / Reston / Current Weather

Current Weather for Sun May 26th 2024

As of 9:45 AM EDT

79°F 24°c

Feels Like 82°F

Reston, VA  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 79°F.

Partly Cloudy

Reston, VA weather report

The current weather report for Reston VA, as of 9:45 AM EDT, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 79 degrees fahrenheit, or 24 degrees celsius and feels like 82 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.92 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 65.41 percent with a dew point of 66.2 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 7 miles per hour, gusting at 9 mph. Sunrise is at 5:47 AM and Sunset is at 8:23 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tomorrow's weather for Memorial Day has an expected forecast of A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.92 inHg. rising

Humidity 65.41%

Wind N. 7mph

Wind Gust 9mph

Heat Index 82°F

Dew Point 66°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:47 AM

Sunset 8:23 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1129 AM UTC SUN MAY 26 2024
High: 86°F
Low: 68°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 84°F
Low: 65°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

High: 80°F
Low: 60°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind 6 to 9 mph.

High: 75°F
Low: 55°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 72°F
Low: 52°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 72.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Reston, VA temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 9:45 AM Sun, May 26th 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 66.2 degrees fahrenheit at 3:10 AM, while the highest temperature is 78.8 degrees fahrenheit at 9:40 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 20190, 20191, 20193, 20194, 20195, 20196, and 22096.