Ruffin, SC Weather

Current Report for Fri Aug 14 2020

As of 9:53 AM EDT FRI AUG 14 2020

76°F 24°c

Feels Like 76°F

Ruffin, SC  weather condition is Overcast and 76°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Ruffin SC, as of 9:53 AM EDT FRI AUG 14 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 8.00 miles. It is 76 degrees fahrenheit, or 24 degrees celsius and feels like 76 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.00 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 94 percent with a dew point of 73.9 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:44 AM and Sunset is at 8:09 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Today is Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.00 inHg. steady

Humidity 94%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 76°F

Dew Point 74°F rising

Visibility 8.00mi.

Sunrise 6:44 AM

Sunset 8:09 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 151 PM UTC FRI AUG 14 2020
High: 91°F
Low: 73°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 90°F
Low: 73°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 101. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 91°F
Low: 72°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 3 to 7 mph.

High: 92°F
Low: 72°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

High: 90°F
Low: 71°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Ruffin, SC temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 10:15 AM Fri, Aug 14th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 71.6 degrees fahrenheit at 6:50 AM, while the highest temperature is 77 degrees fahrenheit at 10:02 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 29475.