Rush Hill, MO Weather

Current Report for Mon Feb 17 2020

As of 3:54 AM CST MON FEB 17 2020

41°F 5°c

Feels Like 35°F

Rush Hill, MO  weather condition is Fair and 41°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Rush Hill MO, as of 3:54 AM CST MON FEB 17 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 41 degrees fahrenheit, or 5 degrees celsius and feels like 35 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.89 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. The humidity is 76 percent with a dew point of 34.0 degrees fahrenheit that is since the last report. Wind direction is East at 9 miles per hour, gusting at 11 mph. Sunrise is at 6:57 AM and Sunset is at 5:43 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Washington'S Birthday has an expected forecast of Rain, mainly before 5pm. High near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.89 inHg.

Humidity 76%

Wind E. 9mph

Wind Gust 11mph

Wind Chill 35°F

Dew Point 34°F

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:57 AM

Sunset 5:43 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1057 AM UTC MON FEB 17 2020
Low: 33°F

Chance Of Rain

A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind around 8 mph.

High: 48°F
Low: 30°F

Rain

Rain, mainly before 5pm. High near 48. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

High: 37°F
Low: 19°F

Partly Sunny

Partly sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 6 to 11 mph.

High: 34°F
Low: 15°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.

High: 29°F
Low: 15°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 29.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Rush Hill, MO temperature has been today, from 1:00 AM to 4:15 AM Mon, Feb 17th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 39.02 degrees fahrenheit at 2:54 AM, while the highest temperature is 42.8 degrees fahrenheit at 4:15 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 65280.