Saint Thomas, PA Weather

Current Weather for Tue May 28th 2024

As of 7:15 AM EDT

66°F 25°c

Feels Like 68°F

Saint Thomas, PA  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 66°F.

Partly Cloudy

Saint Thomas, PA weather report

The current weather report for Saint Thomas PA, as of 7:15 AM EDT, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 66 degrees fahrenheit, or 25 degrees celsius and feels like 68 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.84 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 63.87 percent with a dew point of 53.6 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is West at 4 miles per hour, gusting at 15 mph. Sunrise is at 5:45 AM and Sunset is at 8:29 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tomorrow's weather for Wednesday has an expected forecast of A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.84 inHg. rising

Humidity 63.87%

Wind W. 4mph

Wind Gust 15mph

Heat Index 68°F

Dew Point 54°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 5:45 AM

Sunset 8:29 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 640 PM UTC TUE MAY 28 2024
Low: 54°F

Thunder Storms

Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 73°F
Low: 52°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 73. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 73°F
Low: 48°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 3 to 7 mph.

High: 74°F
Low: 50°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 74.

High: 78°F
Low: 56°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 78.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Saint Thomas, PA temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 7:15 AM Tue, May 28th 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 62.6 degrees fahrenheit at 6:00 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 12:00 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 17252.