San Juan, PR Weather

Current Weather for Fri Apr 19 2024

As of 9:15 AM ADT

81°F 26°c

Feels Like 84°F

San Juan, PR  weather condition is Light Rain and 81°F.

Light Rain

The current weather report for San Juan PR, as of 9:15 AM ADT, has a sky condition of Light Rain with the visibility of 9.00 miles. It is 81 degrees fahrenheit, or 26 degrees celsius and feels like 84 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.98 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is since its last observation. The humidity is 78.82 percent with a dew point of 73.4 degrees fahrenheit that is since the last report. Wind direction is SouthWest at 3 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 7:03 AM and Sunset is at 7:41 PM. The moon phase is a Waxing Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is Showers likely, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Scattered showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.98 inHg.

Humidity 78.82%

Wind SW. 3mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Wind Chill 84°F

Dew Point 73°F

Visibility 9.00mi.

Sunrise 7:03 AM

Sunset 7:41 PM

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 910 AM UTC FRI APR 19 2024
High: 84°F
Low: 75°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 83°F
Low: 74°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 84°F
Low: 75°F

Scattered Showers

Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

High: 89°F
Low: 75°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. East wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 88°F
Low: 76°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. East wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly San Juan, PR temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 9:15 AM Fri, Apr 19th 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 75.2 degrees fahrenheit at 4:10 AM, while the highest temperature is 80.6 degrees fahrenheit at 9:10 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcodes 00901, 00902, 00906, 00907, 00908, 00909, 00910, 00911, 00912, 00913, 00914, 00915, 00916, 00917, 00918, 00919, 00920, 00921, 00922, 00923, 00924, 00925, 00926, 00927, 00928, 00929, 00930, 00931, 00933, 00935, 00936, 00937, 00938, 00939, 00940, 00955, and 00975.