Home / US / South Carolina / Seivern

Seivern, SC Weather

Current Weather Report for Fri Aug 23 2019

As of 9:56 AM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019

83°F 28°c

Feels Like 90°F

Seivern, SC  weather condition is Partly Cloudy and 83°F.

Partly Cloudy

The current weather report for Seivern SC, as of 9:56 AM EDT FRI AUG 23 2019, has a sky condition of Partly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 83 degrees fahrenheit, or 28 degrees celsius and feels like 90 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 74 percent with a dew point of 73.9 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is South at 5 miles per hour, gusting at 7 mph. Sunrise is at 6:52 AM and Sunset is at 8:02 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 94. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. High near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. steady

Humidity 74%

Wind S. 5mph

Wind Gust 7mph

Heat Index 90°F

Dew Point 74°F / 23°C rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:52 AM

Sunset 8:02 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Seivern SC Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 257 PM UTC FRI AUG 23 2019
High: 94°F
Low: 73°F

Increasing Clouds

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 94. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 87°F
Low: 69°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. High near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

High: 82°F
Low: 68°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 82. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 85°F
Low: 69°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

High: 88°F
Low: 71°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Seivern, SC temperature has been today, from 3:45 AM to 10:56 AM Fri, Aug 23rd 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 5:50 AM, while the highest temperature is 89.96 degrees fahrenheit at 10:56 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free