Siberia, IN Weather

Current Report for Tue Feb 7 2023

As of 6:45 AM EST

54°F 12°c

Feels Like 53°F

Siberia, IN  weather condition is Overcast and 54°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Siberia IN, as of 6:45 AM EST, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 54 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 53 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.05 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 54.08 percent with a dew point of 37.4 degrees fahrenheit that is rising since the last report. Wind direction is South at 13 miles per hour, gusting at 17 mph. Sunrise is at 7:46 AM and Sunset is at 6:14 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Today is A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 9 to 16 mph. Wednesday has an expected forecast of Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.05 inHg. rising

Humidity 54.08%

Wind S. 13mph

Wind Gust 17mph

Wind Chill 53°F

Dew Point 37°F rising

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 7:46 AM

Sunset 6:14 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 911 AM UTC TUE FEB 07 2023
High: 55°F
Low: 42°F

Chance Of Showers

A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 9 to 16 mph.

High: 55°F
Low: 50°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

High: 56°F
Low: 35°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then showers likely between 10am and 1pm. High near 56. Breezy, with a southwest wind 24 to 29 mph Decreasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 45°F
Low: 26°F

Chance Of Showers

A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.

High: 39°F
Low: 26°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Siberia, IN temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 6:45 AM Tue, Feb 7th 2023. The lowest temperature reading has been 48.02 degrees fahrenheit at 1:56 AM, while the highest temperature is 53.6 degrees fahrenheit at 6:45 AM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share