Southside, WV Weather

Current Weather for Wed May 22nd 2024

As of 4:15 AM EDT

64°F 18°c

Feels Like 64.4°F

Southside, WV  weather condition is Mostly Cloudy and 64°F.

Mostly Cloudy

Southside, WV weather report

The current weather report for Southside WV, as of 4:15 AM EDT, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 64 degrees fahrenheit, or 18 degrees celsius and feels like 64 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.96 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 93.89 percent with a dew point of 62.6 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:09 AM and Sunset is at 8:37 PM. The moon phase is a Full Moon. The forecast for Today is A slight chance of showers between 3pm and 4pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tomorrow's weather for Thursday has an expected forecast of Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the AI weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.96 inHg. rising

Humidity 93.89%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Heat Index 64°F

Dew Point 63°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:09 AM

Sunset 8:37 PM

Moon Phase Full Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 838 AM UTC WED MAY 22 2024
High: 84°F
Low: 65°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers between 3pm and 4pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 77°F
Low: 62°F

Chance Of T-Storm

Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 82°F
Low: 63°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a slight chance of showers between 8am and 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 83°F
Low: 62°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

High: 81°F
Low: 64°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Southside, WV temperature has been today, from 12:00 AM to 4:15 AM Wed, May 22nd 2024. The lowest temperature reading has been 64.04 degrees fahrenheit at 3:54 AM, while the highest temperature is 69.8 degrees fahrenheit at 12:05 AM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 25187.