Stephens City, VA Weather

Current Report for Mon Apr 6 2020

As of 7:55 PM EDT MON APR 6 2020

59°F 15°c

Feels Like 59°F

Stephens City, VA  weather condition is Fair and 59°F.

Fair

The current weather report for Stephens City VA, as of 7:55 PM EDT MON APR 6 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 59 degrees fahrenheit, or 15 degrees celsius and feels like 59 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 29.97 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 36 percent with a dew point of 32.0 degrees fahrenheit that is steady since the last report. Wind direction is North at 0 miles per hour, gusting at 2 mph. Sunrise is at 6:46 AM and Sunset is at 7:42 PM. The moon phase is a Full Moon. The forecast for Tonight is A slight chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday has an expected forecast of A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 70. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 29.97 inHg. steady

Humidity 36%

Wind N. 0mph

Wind Gust 2mph

Wind Chill 59°F

Dew Point 32°F steady

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:46 AM

Sunset 7:42 PM

Moon Phase Full Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1150 PM UTC MON APR 06 2020
Low: 47°F

Chance Of Showers

A slight chance of showers after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

High: 70°F
Low: 54°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 70. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 76°F
Low: 48°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 3pm, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 65°F
Low: 38°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers before 9am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 9am and 3pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3pm. High near 65. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

High: 52°F
Low: 34°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Stephens City, VA temperature has been today, from 3:15 AM to 7:15 PM Mon, Apr 6th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 48.2 degrees fahrenheit at 4:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 66.2 degrees fahrenheit at 4:15 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 22655.