Tangerine, FL Weather

Current Report for Thu Aug 6 2020

As of 7:53 PM EDT THU AUG 6 2020

79°F 26°c

Feels Like 79°F

Tangerine, FL  weather condition is Thunder storms and 79°F.

Thunder Storms

The current weather report for Tangerine FL, as of 7:53 PM EDT THU AUG 6 2020, has a sky condition of Thunder Storms with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 79 degrees fahrenheit, or 26 degrees celsius and feels like 79 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.07 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. The humidity is 82 percent with a dew point of 73.0 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is NorthEast at 14 miles per hour, gusting at 16 mph. Sunrise is at 6:49 AM and Sunset is at 8:12 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Gibbous Moon. The forecast for Tonight is Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday has an expected forecast of Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.07 inHg. rising

Humidity 82%

Wind NE. 14mph

Wind Gust 16mph

Wind Chill 79°F

Dew Point 73°F falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:49 AM

Sunset 8:12 PM

Moon Phase Waning Gibbous Moon

Multi-Day Outlook

Dated: 1215 AM UTC FRI AUG 07 2020
Low: 77°F

Thunder Storms

Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

High: 93°F
Low: 76°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 102. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 94°F
Low: 76°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 94°F
Low: 74°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

High: 93°F
Low: 75°F

Thunder Storms

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Tangerine, FL temperature has been today, from 3:00 AM to 8:15 PM Thu, Aug 6th 2020. The lowest temperature reading has been 75.2 degrees fahrenheit at 6:10 AM, while the highest temperature is 93.2 degrees fahrenheit at 3:40 PM.

This weather report is valid in zipcode 32777.