Home / US / Nebraska / Tecumseh

Tecumseh, NE Weather

Current Weather Report for Sat Aug 24 2019

As of 3:55 PM CDT SAT AUG 24 2019

73°F 23°c

Feels Like 73°F

Tecumseh, NE  weather condition is Overcast and 73°F.

Overcast

The current weather report for Tecumseh NE, as of 3:55 PM CDT SAT AUG 24 2019, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. It is 73 degrees fahrenheit, or 23 degrees celsius and feels like 73 degrees fahrenheit. The barometric pressure is 30.08 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. The humidity is 71 percent with a dew point of 62.8 degrees fahrenheit that is falling since the last report. Wind direction is SouthEast at 9 miles per hour, gusting at 11 mph. Sunrise is at 6:43 AM and Sunset is at 8:08 PM. The moon phase is a Waning Crescent Moon. The forecast for This Afternoon is Showers likely. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 73. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday has an expected forecast of A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Thank you for listening to the weather report from LocalConditions.com!

If you would like for this to be read back to you, then press Read

Barometer: 30.08 inHg. steady

Humidity 71%

Wind SE. 9mph

Wind Gust 11mph

Heat Index 73°F

Dew Point 63°F / 17°C falling

Visibility 10.00mi.

Sunrise 6:43 AM

Sunset 8:08 PM

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon

Daily and Hourly Summary

Loading Tecumseh NE Summary and Hourly data for today, tonight and tomorrow...
Loading Weather Details

Multi-Day Weather Forecast

Dated: 935 PM UTC SAT AUG 24 2019
High: 73°F
Low: 63°F

Showers Likely

Showers likely. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 73. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

High: 77°F
Low: 66°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 77. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 78°F
Low: 59°F

Chance Of T-Storm

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

High: 77°F
Low: 56°F

Mostly Sunny

Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.

High: 78°F
Low: 59°F

Sunny

Sunny, with a high near 78.

Temperatures Today

The following chart reports what the hourly Tecumseh, NE temperature has been today, from 2:15 AM to 4:15 PM Sat, Aug 24th 2019. The lowest temperature reading has been 64.04 degrees fahrenheit at 6:55 AM, while the highest temperature is 73.4 degrees fahrenheit at 3:15 PM.

Conditions Nearby

More Local Information

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for a membership to go Ad free

This weather report is valid in zipcode 68450.